Seminars and Webinars
Throughout the year, the Foundation offers various seminars and webinars to equip both churches and individuals reach their ministry goals. Our Church Financial Conferences (CFC23) — formerly "Financial Compliance Seminars") are designed to help your church navigate often tedious and complicated financial matters. Our Faithfully Stewarding Your Estate Seminars cover topics like:
- Principles of Faithful Stewardship
- Process of Faithful Stewardship
- What is an Estate?
- Biblical Directive: Relationship is Key
- Biblical Directive: Order Your House
- Biblical Directive: Honor the Lord
- Biblical Directive: Provide for Your Family
- Biblical Directive: Think Strategically
- Biblical Directive: The Value of Generosity
- The Plan
- The Blueprint
- Planned Giving, and much more.
Want to receive a notification on upcoming Seminars?
Fill in the details belong and submit the notification form to start receiving notifications of new and upcoming seminars.