For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
What we collect:
- User-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit,
Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
What we do with the information we collect:
- Compile aggregate information, for statistical purposes, on what pages consumer access or visit.
- Use the information to improve the site content.
- Use the information for internal review, then delete.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- If you supply us with your telephone numbers on-line you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests you have submitted on-line.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com , or by telephone at (770) 452-8338 or (800) 452-9064.
Our website places a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. A "cookie" is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics, including the following features:
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - which gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies, this will be different depending on each user's PC - refer to your browser help menu for further information.