September 10-24, 2019
$4514 (plus airfare)
Join this all-inclusive tour of Israel and Jordan
Experience site-specific Bible stories, witnessing, and prayer-walking. Enjoy the following from a perspective of faithful stewarding:
- An insightful Bible lesson each day while connecting important sites with Scripture.
- Personal and group time to reflect on the spiritual significance of your experience.
- Spontaneous and planned outreach to the people of Israel.
Sight-seeing highlights will include:
- The places of Jesus’ final earthly days – Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Caiaphas’ house, Via Dolorosa, the Upper Room, and Temple Mount.
- The valley of David and Goliath’s battle.
- Nazareth, Mount Precipice, and the Jezreel Valley.
- The beautiful Mediterranean Coast – Caesarea, Mt. Carmel.
- The place(s) venerated to be Jesus’ burial and resurrection.
- Visit Capernaum where Jesus grew up.
- Walking completely through the Herodian Palace, Herod’s tomb.
- Visits to Dead Sea Scrolls at the Shrine of the Book Museum.
- Three Crusader Castles tour: Nimrod’s fortress, Kerak Castle, and Shobak Castle.
- Southern steps of the Temple Mount where the Church began.
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and a visit to the Dead Sea.
- Plus many more sites.
To learn how you can be a part of this exciting opportunity